Lahore Business School – Placement Office
The Placement Office at Lahore Business School has been established to guide and assist graduate students in seeking employment and internship opportunities in the industry. The office is supervised by HoD Student Affairs and Placement Officer.
The objectives of the Placement Office are as follows,
- To assist final year students in securing employment in industry through coordination and liaison with the industry.
- To assist students in finding internship opportunities during their course of study.
- To organize executive development workshops and seminars for personality development and interview/resume building skills.
- To organize LBS Alumni Society and update records of all graduates.
- To keep a strong liaison with the industry and offer them assistance in recruiting as well as consultations.
Employers and Organizations
We welcome employers and organizations to LBS and look forward to assisting their employment and human resource requirements. The University of Lahore, Lahore Business School was established in 1999 under the auspices of the Ibadat Education Trust, and chartered by the Government of Punjab in 2002. The university has created a name for itself in the field of higher education and is ranked as W-4 (Highest Rank) by the Higher Education Commission, Pakistan. Lahore Business School (LBS) at the Faculty of Management Sciences is serving business studies students for over 10 years now. Our career-oriented undergraduate, post graduate and research degrees are very well received by both students and industry.
At LBS, we believe that cooperation and liaison with the industry is very important to benefit our students and facilitate the industry. LBS Job Placement Office helps our students in securing jobs in organizations and avail internship opportunities. We wish to build a professional relationship with organizations, and would like to request organizations to include LBS in the list of universities on their panel. We look forward to the requirements for internship and job placement at organizations. Please feel free to contact LBS HoD Student Affairs for further information, we will be happy to provide you with our best services.
LBS Alumni, Graduates & Students
Lahore Business School has an impressive graduate profile. LBS graduates are working all over Pakistan as well as in other countries, while some of the graduates have established their own business ventures successfully. LBS alumni, graduates and students are requested to register themselves in alumni society and also send their current employment status to the placement office at LBS. The available registration form may be filled and sent to the HoD Student Affairs or LBS Placement Officer at the following address.
Mr. Atif Rana
HoD Student Affairs
Ms. Madiha Awais
• Lahore Business School, The University of Lahore, 1 - KM Defence Road, Off Bhuptian Crossing, Raiwind Road, Lahore. Tel.: 042 35963421-8